ALL EXPENSES PAID – TRIP TO CLIMB KILIMANJARO!
Win a trip to climb the highest freestanding mountain in the world; Kilimanjaro!
Have you been reflecting on your life lately and thinking you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and show yourself and others what you can achieve? … Now is your chance!
We are seeking 3 Women aged 19-25 who are looking for an adventure to kick start a new active lifestyle.
Due to current circumstances, our fully-funded trip to Kilimanjaro has been postponed to March 2021 allowing us to re-open applications.
This gives YOU a chance to apply!
All we expect from you in return for this trip of a lifetime, is that you use this opportunity to raise money for Warrington Youth Club.
We are looking for women:
- Aged 19-25 from Winsford, Warrington, Crewe, Lache, Blacon and Macclesfield.
- That are not ordinarily very active.
- Can overcome challenges and obstacles.
Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Applying is easy!
The age bracket (19-25) has been chosen on the back of local research, as part of developing our Blueprint, we identified this age bracket as being one of the most inactive in women. This is also found in national research such as the Active Lives Survey. We therefore wanted to give women in this age bracket the opportunity to undertake a life changing, physically active challenge to inspire other women of the same age to get active.
Just submit a video of yourself to Amber Lomax – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st of July. The video should be approximately 2 minutes long and answer the below questions:
- Name, age, where you live.
- If you could use three words to describe yourself what would they be?
- What do you believe is the biggest challenge you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What has made you decide to apply to become an Active Adventurer?
- Tell us what climbing Kilimanjaro would mean to you?
- What do you feel for you will be the hardest part of this challenge and why?
- How will you use your experience to influence others?
What are you waiting for?
For more details check out this PDF – T&C’s Or for any questions, email Amber on the email address provided.